Slow Food Yolo & Upper Crust Baking - Día de los Muertos Party
Come taste, learn, and visit with Slow Food Yolo + Upper Crust Baking at our first (maybe annual?) Día de los Muertos party/open house
It's free and open to the public, and will be held from 4:30pm to 8:30pm on Friday, Nov. 1. Your RSVP is not required but it will help us gauge attendance and ensure we have sufficient stuff for everyone. In addition, you can pre-order pizzas and sign up for our bread baking class!
Here's some of what we'll be offering:
- Open house: Behind-the-scenes bakery tours for kids & adults
- Gourmet artisan pizzas, baked in our hearthstone oven (available for pre-order)
- Free tastings from local artisan food producers
- Limited space available for 1-hour hands-on "Intro to French Bread" class (additional fee)
- Día de los Muertos music, drinks, and festivities
Come in costume if you so desire, and why not bring photos and/or mementos of passed loved ones for the offrenda?
We hope you will join us!